Do you wanna ride and be like Carey Hart, well now’s your chance. We got hooked up from Suzuki with his Replica 2015 Rm-z 450. Just text to win or enter on our site. Contest runs through April 10. With the winner announced in Vegas May 3 SuperCross Weekend at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Some Xtras on the Bike:
• Gold Excel Rims.
• Yoshimura Carbon Fiber exhaust system.
• H&H Team replica graphics kit by: stellar
• Custom seat cover.
• The Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch mode system derived straight from the factory race bike to help riders launch from the starting gate for an early lead. There are three modes so riders can choose the best option for their skill level and riding conditions.
• A Mode: For hard surfaces or less than ideal conditions at the starting gate, hold down the S-HAC switch for more than 0.7 second, B Mode:When there is better traction and a more aggressive launch is needed, hold down the S-HAC switch for more than 1.8 second.
•The SFF-Air suspension is an evolution of the SFF system with no coil spring, reduced weight, increased inner tube diameter, and increased damper rod/piston size. The SFF-Air is made of 3 chambers and riders change the spring rate with an air pump instead of changing out the coil springs.
• Engine start has been improved with a longer kick starter lever for easier operation, a redesigned kick drive gear, a relocated kick idle gear, a newly added breather gear, and a redesigned decompression system that works more precisely and efficiently.
• A redesigned frame increases rigidity and reduces weight by 4% from the previous model.
• Cooling performance has been enhanced with the radiator hose connection being changed from a T-shaped to a Y-shaped design for more equal water flow between left and right radiators. Water flow is also increased by 16% with a redesigned water pump cover and the water hose is now directly connected to the water pump.
• The gear shift feel has been improved with a revised gear shift cam for a more precise operation. The machining process of each gear was also reviewed to increase precision of matching gears.
• The piston pin has Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) surface treatment, for less friction and increased durability.
• Aluminum cylinder with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating, built for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
• Lightweight, battery-less, motocross-use electronic fuel injection system with progressive throttle linkage makes for efficient power delivery. 12-hole fuel injector delivers a fine fuel/air mist for efficient operation.
• For quick fuel adjustment setting to suit riding condition, two couplers are enclosed. One is for rich and another for lean fuel setting compared to stock setting. Riders can change fuel setting to best suit the riding conditions by simply connecting either coupler.
• 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine developed to deliver phenomenal idle-to-redline performance
• Refined 5-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation.
• Race-inspired waved disc rotors
• Slim chassis design makes for a slim riding position, opening up the cockpit to allow the rider to actively take control of the machine.
• The rear shock, working through Suzuki’s superlative rising-rate linkage system, provides 12.2 inches of wheel travel, delivering maximum traction.
• Renthal Aluminum Fatbar is standard equipment. It has more strength and less vibration than Aluminum straight handlebars.
•Excel aluminum rims are standard equipment and built for durability and strength
• Gripper seat, with projected cross-shaped patterns on black-colored top surface to provide additional grip.