One a month we feature a tattoo from one of our Artist at our shop. This month its a piece from Lincoln Bomberry coming from HH Niagara! Must say this really clean and catches our EYE!! Keep up the hard rock buddy!!
Monster Energy Cup comes to Las Vegas on Saturday Oct 18 Sam Boyd Stadium, & we’ve teamed up with RCH Racing to give away 2 FREE tickets, and some swag to wear to the event! Airfare and hotel not included
TOMORROw at The Joint Hard Rock LV Present: THE SUMMER NATIONALS TOUR FEATURING THE OFFSPRING WITH SPECIAL GUESTS BAD RELIGION, PENNYWISE & STIFF LITTLE FINGERS! HH Tattoo LV Host the after show party with Byron McMackin of #Pennywise at #TheAinsworth inside #TheHardRockHotel Come party with us and also stop by the shop for $100 band logo flash tattoos, see ya then! HartAndHuntingtonTattoo LasVegas
Weston went 10-5 for 7th overall at Unadilla this past weekend, and maintains 7th in the points standings. Gotta love his effort week in and week out. Looking for another big weekend coming up.
Here are a few photos from behind the lens of Simon Cudby.
Hart and Huntington Las vegas will be represented at the upcoming Art and Ink Tattoo Festival at the South Point Hotel & Casino August 8th-10, book your appointments with any one of our attending artist online or by calling the shop at (702) 216-5360. Ryan Jenkins Tattoo Tee John Graefe Jaclyn Greb
We sat down with new Team Owner Ryan Beat of Ryan Beat MotorSports and found out how it is being a team owner and how the new season is going!
So we’re midway through your first season as a team owner. How’s it been?
* My first year as a team owner has been a great learning experience and a lot of fun. I am really enjoying it.
What’s been the hardest thing to get used to as a team owner?
* The Hardest thing to get used to as a team owner is the amount of responsibility i have now. Its not just about driving now its about making sure the whole package and a team runs perfectly. I don’t want a joke of a team, i am very motivated to be a successful professional race team.
How’s the truck been running so far this year? And how was it telling your sponsors your starting your own Team?
* The truck is coming along, we built a new truck during this offseason and have been getting better every week. Telling my sponsors i was starting my own team was very nerve racking at first but once i saw how happy and supportive everyone was to the idea it became very clear that this is what they wanted all along.
Glen Helen is right around the corner, do you consider this your home course, and do you like racing under the lights.
* With Glen Helen being the next race I consider it one of my home tracks. I do love racing under the lights but i can’t stand glen helen it is by far the worst track on the circuit.
How’d that double podium feel being a owner last month in Utah?
* Double podium felt awesome it was good to get back up on the box. Now i got t ball rolling i hoping to score a few more.
We heard you got to do a little drifting for the new Fast and Furious movie! How was that?
* It was awesome to get to be apart of the new fast and furious movie. I got to do a drift scene in my actual race truck, so hopefully they use that clip haha.